Residential Landlord Representation In Danville, CA
From the initial tenant application until the tenant vacates and the security deposit is returned, property owners may encounter various legal challenges, particularly in rent and eviction control jurisdictions.
We advise owners throughout the eviction process including:
- Nonpayment of Rent
- Breach of the Rental Agreement
- Owner Move-in
- Relative Move-in
- Remove Property from Rental Market (Ellis Act)
- Temporary recovery to make repairs or improvements to the property
- Illegal use of premises
- Buyout Agreements: We advise, negotiate, and draft tenant buyout agreements.
- Rent Increases: We help owners maximize their rental income by giving lawful rent increases
- Refusal of Access: There are many reasons a landlord may be entitled to enter a tenant occupied unit.
- Unapproved subleasing: A landlord should promptly respond when discovering that a tenant has subleased in violation of the rental agreement.
- Rent and Eviction Control: We counsel owners through the many legal obstacles imposed on them by local rent and eviction control ordinances.
- Rent Board Claims: We defend petitions filed by tenants at the Rent Board.
- Habitability, Lead, and Mold Claims: We help owners respond to adverse tenant claims about the condition of their units.
- Wrongful Eviction: We defend tenant lawsuits.
- Purchase and Sales
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Certificate Of Specialization: Real Estate Law
- Volunteer Landlord/Tenant Attorney With The Alameda County VSLC
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association Member
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity Board Member